Weight Loss Program
- Adipex Tablet Prescription
- $30 per month
- 1 visit a month for weight and blood pressure check
Tests needed to start the program:
- Current physical examination appropriate for a diet program
- Normal pap smear within the last 12 months
- Normal mammogram (if of screening age) within the last 12 months
- Normal blood pressure
- Normal blood work including a Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
If you have an existing problem you must be under control of medication and be approved by your physician or Dr. Courson prior to beginning the program.
IV Infusion COMING SOON
While drinking water and taking supplements, the nutrients do not always go to the places that needs it most. IV Infusion is a way to push fluids directly into your veins. Food poisoning, low energy, or if you need just a pick me up.. IV Infusion is the way to do it!
- “Pick Me Up”: Quick hydration infusion is 500 mL of normal daily water and salt concentration.
- “Complete Hydration”: This is a larger version of our “Pick Me Up” package including 1000mL of normal saline to reach a higher plane of hydration.
- “Peak Energy”: Reach your peak energy potential with this combination of vitamins antioxidants, an minerals designed to re-energize your body and boost your immune system.
- “Super B”: This infusion of B-vitamin complex and Super B-12 has been used for many years as an alternative treatment for fatigue, asthma, headaches, and fibromyalgia symptoms. Boost your energy level and overall wellness with this special cocktail.
- “Turn Back Time”: This combination of antioxidants and minerals stimulates cellular repair and promotes healthy skin, hair and nails. This packages reduces dry skin and wrinkles, as well as strengthening nails, by promoting hydration and decreasing damage to rapidly dividing cells in the body.
- “Post-Workout”: If you have minor aches and pains, this treatment is for you. Vitamins, minerals, and increased oxygen uptake by cells can decrease inflammation and stop cell damage that can occur from overexertion of joints and muscles. Rehydrate your body and restore your cells to decrease soreness and promote relaxation.
- “The Performance Athlete”: Think “Post-Workout” on steroids (without the use of actual steroids.) Jam-packed with even more vitamins and minerals, this is a great blend to restore your body after intensive activity or to shorten recovery time from an injury or medical procedure.
- “Daily Apple”: An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but so will this immune-boosting infusion. Stay hydrated and keep your Vitamin C level high to prevent those pesky cold and flu symptoms from disrupting your life.
- “Banana Bag”: When the post-celebration is just too much, this infusion is for you. Excess alcohol consumption leads to dehydration, which is the main cause of those hangover signs. Nausea, headache, cotton mouth, body aches, and dizziness are all symptoms of dehydration. Rehydrate and restore your electrolytes, then kick that hangover to the curb!
Now you can feel refreshed, hydrated and restored at the drip of a hat.
We also offer add-ons including:
+ Zofran $20 -used to prevent nausea and vomiting
+ Toradol $30 – a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
+ Pepcid $15 – used to prevent and treat heartburn and other symptoms caused by too much acid in the stomach
+ Multitrace (Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Zinc) $15 – four Trace Elements for use as an additive for Total Parenteral Nutrition
+ Magnesium $20 – helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady
+ Oxygen $25 – restores hydration, strengthens the epidermis and reduces wrinkles
+ B-complex $25 – helps prevent infections and helps support or promote: cell health
+ Super B-12 $30 – used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism, or during pregnancy
+ Vitamin C $30 —> High Dose $70 – formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth
+ Glutathione $30 – for preventing anemia
+ Ethyl Chloride Spray $15 – to temporarily control the pain associated with injections
+ Calcium Gluconate $15 – to treat low blood calcium, high blood potassium, and magnesium toxicity
+ L-Carnitine $25 – an amino acid that is produced in the body. L-carnitine helps the body turn fat into energy